Preseason Game 2 Preview: Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans head up to higher altitudes this Saturday night when they take on the Denver Broncos in a preseason matchup. Both teams enter the week at 0-1. Last week, the Titans lost their opener to the Saints 19-16. The Broncos fell 20-13 at the Lions.

According to Coach Jeff Fisher, we should see the starters in most of the first half with starting QB Billy Volek playing into the second quarter. Vince Young will play through into the third as he did last week. The rotation with most positions should remain close to those seen last week.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001639.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Can't wait to see Chris Brown and Vince Young play again

3. FanSince'87

FanSince'87 Heretical Fanatic

This will be the first true test of both the offense and the defense this season.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I'm excited to see lendale white more than anything.

5. titanoiler

titanoiler Starter

i agree.....i want to see lendale do his thing.....

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Lendale probably won't get any carries against 1st teamers, but I'm still anxious to see him play. I want to see how the "slimmed down" Olsen plays too, as well as the RT's.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

There's a lot to look forward to tonight. I'm anxious to see who steps up amongst the wideouts in that ongoing battle. I wonder if Ty will get on the field and if so will he get any reps with Bill and the first teamers. Can the first team D stop Denver's running game? If they could, that would REALLY be a positive sign going forward. Will Woolfolk step up? And of course I'm looking forwad to #32 an #10 continuing to do their thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar