Pre-Game Thread Preseason Game 3: Titans @ Chiefs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

It's like the Titans are schizophrenic or something. They looked on Sunday, like they had put it together and were going to be greatly improved. Against ATL and KC they looked like they'd be in the running for the 1st overall pick again. That's what's frustrating to me, you know what they're capable of and how good they can play but you just never know what team is going to show up.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Rams look horrible BTW

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

so does famous jameis

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

First post since the game.

We had company over at the house last night and I was walking around like an idiot with I-pad. Ridiculous game around from us.

We were sluggish from the start. Slow and lazy.

Couple of points -

Zach Brown had an absolute shocker, and Williamson looked like he was trying to be in the wrong place all night. Truly the most worrying thing I saw last night.

Poutasi. I am fine with this, he needs work on his Pass Pro, so let him work on that, we have no other options. He can at least run block decently.

Schwenke, my god for a larger center he sure gets thrown around like a rag doll. Something I have noticed, he really struggles against big NT in 3-4, against 4-3 he is much better.

MIA Hunter, Nicks and Douglas. Been thoroughly unimpressed by all three in the preseason games. I fear the same will happen in the regular season.

Which brings me to my next point. DGB get him in there ASAP! I am willing to live with the growing pains, but we need an outside physical threat, a true X. As long as he can fight for the ball, he should be in there. He would bring so much more balance to the offense.

The Non PI call on Walker was just atrocious. I lost it, completely. Peters didn't look at the ball once. About as blatant as they come. Then to make matters worse, Sensabaugh gets called for PI on a nothing call. BS!

We made some pretty stupid mistakes last night, but Mariota looked great again, enjoyed seeing him fired up.

We clearly didn't scheme or plan for the Chiefs, twas pretty obvious. My question is why not? What are they trying to prove.

Last question, why is Dick Lebeau never doing pressers? I would of liked to of heard from him last night.

I am not to despondent, but that was pretty rough

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. DaCost

DaCost Starter

We don't have talent on Defense just a much of solid players. We need playmakers at the LB and secondary position.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Chargers have three RBs better than anything we have on this roster. Brandon Oliver, Danny Woodhead and Melvin Gordon would all start on this team, all things being equal.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. NashVillian

NashVillian Practice Squad

My first post since game as well.

As Ive said here before the Rams suck` worst O line in the league and they traveled the entire country before they played us....Zack Brown needs to be benched ASAP and if the win more than 5 games id be surprised.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Why would we be have Zach Brown before we even play a game that counts.

It's funny how people are reacting to these preseason games.

Once again, it's preseason...

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because he's fallen out of favor, to be honest. His best season was his rookie year. Then he fell off the map, got into it with coaches, got benched and then got injured sevens snaps into 2014 after he regained his starting spot.

The Mr. T lookalike hasn't given us anything to be positive about in a long time.

#349 Fry, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

So 1 good year. A bad year which is common for second year players. And a injured year.

I like ZB, I like the athleticism he brings to the defense. I think he still has a learning curve this year considering he didn't get to play that much in our 3-4 system last year.

He will come around.

Seriously we turn on our players so fast it's funny.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar