Preseason Game One Preview: St. Louis Rams at Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The goals for the first preseason game Saturday night against the Rams will be simple: have a nice first series both offensively and defensively, get a good look at the young talent in a game setting, keep mistakes to a minimum, and stay healthy.

The coaches will be looking for technique and execution. Winning is secondary.

Despite a number of changes in the offense by Offensive Coordinator Mike Heimerdinger, I expect we'll get plenty of vanilla in this game. Expect both teams to play the game straight up so individual performances can be evaluated.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Finally a game lol can't wait, I just want no injuries and to see how VY looks. I don't think we open up the offense either at all.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I live in Chattanooga, is it coming on sirius? I hope so because I seriously doubt the local chatty channels will have it on...they'd rather play desperate housewives of so you think you can dance

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There's a thread somewhere with the Sirius channel for the game.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

It is on NFL network Sunday at 1PM EST.

I don't seem to have access to it live in Columbus, OH with Direct TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar