Preseason: Ravens @ Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Razorbacks, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

520 is wrong about what he said but there is 1 guy so idk

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Actually Eric Crouch got drafted by the Rams, they tried to convert him to WR, he wanted to play QB and said to the hell with that and retired.

He then came back and tried to move to safety, sucked then went to go suck playing QB in CFL.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. ThunderButt

ThunderButt Starter

Yeah, he's literally the only one I can think of who was given a legitimate shot in the NFL as a QB who has tried to make the switch to another position.

Either guys aren't thought of as QBs and make the switch before they're on a team or they just choose not to switch and pursue a different career when they're cut.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He's basically always been a RB that attempts to throw the ball. He could be a short yardage/goal line back. Who knows if he can catch well enough to be a TE. Unless he's just a blocking TE, then its pretty pointless.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think most are forced to burn out as lousy QBs, but Pryor has options since he's a great athlete, so instead of wasting away he's choosing to reinvent himself, most dont have that skillset to fall back on

6. ThunderButt

ThunderButt Starter

I think it's something most guys just don't want to do.

I'd hate to play receiver. All that sprinting to catch maybe five balls a game if you're not a featured guy? And if you're not a starter you're playing on the coverage teams.

No thanks.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

It's too bad the NFL playoffs aren't played in August and September. Chip Kelly's teams would be Super Bowl Champs every year. His condtioning and nutritional programs supports these kind of starts. I also think it has helped Marcus transition into the NFL. He is and was ahead of the rest of this teammates from day one.

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Yeah i saw that too.. dude was so wide open it was ridiculous. Tebow coulda did one of his silly little jump passes and completed to that dude

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Ummm no. I can't stand Kelly.

Also he is 0-1 in the postseason, Super Bowl Champs every year is absurd, no matter when they are played.

10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Here's the highlights.. BTW. The Tebow Show begins @ 2:38

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar