Presenting the Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really don’t know if they are going to do a version 2 that is any significance. Without making a crazy hardware modification.

Has Nintendo ever done a version 2 of anything that wasn’t cosmetic?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Nope.

I doubt there will be a "slim" version, or whatever we have come to expect from Xbox and Sony. I do think there will be some minor redesigns though. A stabler kickstand, a docking station that doesn't scratch the tablet, and more memory is all I'm hoping for.

Those aren't even deal breakers right now, but I'm not hurting for anything new to play at the moment, so I have no problem waiting and hoping.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really doubt you will see more memory, they seem pretty committed to the miniSDs for better or worse. Kickstand is irrelevant imo, probably won’t use it because it places it at a weird angle.

I still can’t believe they didn’t design a better dock lol. Most wont notice it because a screen protector is a must have, but still, poor quality assurance imo.

4. Fry

Nintendo and its gimmicks. No one wants a portable console that plays AAA games in HD.

Except the San Fransisco 49ers, that is.
    [​IMG]

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

priorities.....

6. Fry

0-7.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have never seen anyone be so desperate to make the Switch relevant more than you.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Thinking he bought a lot of stock...

9. Fry

I don't have to. Seems like plenty of other people are making it relevant.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe in your mind.

Don't worry, there will always be Mario 62 and Mario Kart 193 coming soon.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar