President Bush Reps More Then Durant!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

2. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

whoever takes Durant will be a contender for a long time...

Imagine how good he will be once he gets stronger. The potential for improvement is huge.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Titans offensive lineman Justin Geisinger: Max - 600 lbs. and 43 reps of 225 lbs.

a shame he cant block trevor pryce for three seconds on a FG attempt....

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

wow that guy is buff....

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

With all that free time, he will buff up. Yao got bigger too. Tiger Woods. Everyone does. I don't think it's a big deal if he can ball. They have so much time on their hands they start lifting.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but in the two years it takes him to get buff he will get man handled while greg oden is dishing out the pain.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

greg oden is going to be the mix of Tim Duncan and Shaq, counting all the championships, mark my words....

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Look at how big steroids made lebron within a single year. The same will happen for Durant.
    Durant > Oden
    Oden is 50 years old playing in college and still can't get over 20ppg.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think Oden is weak sauce as far as being agressive and scoring, BUT, he is really young. There's no reason to think he won't become a man in the nba. You look back at Olajuwon and Ewing, and Mutombo and all those guys, and they averaged even less points than Oden does now when they were at the same age. I think he'll grown into his scoring role rather quickly. He may not be Shaq, but he'll score. I think Yao will still be better in the scoring department, but Oden is going to be at least 20-22 by his second year.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Lebron james was pretty big when he entered the league...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar