Pretty good article about Haynesworth...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG]

That's a heck of a lot more than 14% bodyfat.

2. A lot of that fat is between his ears...

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

IMO, he doesn't look too fat in that picture. It's encouraging to see that he's working like this on his own. And I agree, he would look better if he has some help around him. Him and KVB can't do it all.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Upon further review, this has been his best playing shape so far.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He's in a bad place, I have no idea what offseason will bring. He'll definitely get a contract, but who knows if it will be with us. He won't get a huge contract from us. It's tough to hear about all that he has going on, he's got a lot of work to do in a lot of ways.

6. THe one thing that caught my eye in that article, was the Rodney Harrison meeting. How the Patriots would be interested. and the other thing being that after the 2nd Houston game, Titans were willing to talking about a long term deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar