Pro Bowl Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

they should have given Vince the chance

and Adrian Wilson just gave the game to the AFC

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

this is vince youngs yard. he makes plays at the end of the game. put him in now!

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I hope they freakin lose now.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Vince will probably come in if this goes into overtime

5. dontdraftcutler

I hate to say, but I think that was a BS call.

6. dontdraftcutler

On second look, that was definately PI.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ehhh we won.. vince really diddnt do anything. that pass was nice. but hey he got there thats all that matters. hopefully we will see him there for years to come.

8. typical belichick move,@sshole!!

i was a little pissed myself that vince didn't finish the game,it's not like the guy hasn't been in that position before.So he had a couple of bad plays,you didn't see Sean Payton take Romo out when he had 2 bad consecutive series getting back to back sacks.But oh well it was good to see him in there and make a few plays and get some expirence.He'll have many more pro bowls to show hes the man

9. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Hey...Its just the Pro Bowl. The most important thing is Vince didn't get hurt. We can all be thankful for that.

10. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

I think VY is great, and didn't see the game. But I did see his line: 2 fumbles, 1 INT. no good. I can understand why any coach would let Palmer finish it for the win...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar