Pro Day results

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

did anyone see calvin johnson's proday results? he had a broadjump of 11'7" :shocked:

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Dude, you are loving Bowe like I was loving Mike Williams two years ago...:))

3. thats rather far

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Those are my three favorites as well, speaking realistically.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Right on. The things that worry me about each in regard to the draft and our position in it: Bowe could go ahead of our pick as the 2nd best WR after Johnson; Meachem we might have to draft at our spot, and a week ago I wanted to trade down two to five spots to draft him; Hill just may not be around when we draft in round two, if we go defense in one. If we picked up another pick or two for trading far enough down in round one, I could almost see us taking Hill toward the end of the round (also Charles Johnson if we went D).

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I don't think it is clear that Bowe will go higher than Meachem.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Also, everyone is talking about Bowe being physical... don't forget that Meachem is no slouch. I remember numerous times that he took a 2 yard pass and just threw the defender down for a 20+ yard gain.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Upon further review, I was loving Mike Williams a lot more. Practically screaming for him. Pac's play shut me up, but off the field has made me :irked: then :grrr: !

:ha:

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Eh, I'd say it'll depend on who fits whose system. But, if Bowe was rated higher than Meachem in the offseason, I think his Pro Day workout helped him when he matched Meachem's speed.

I wonder who Vince would want more. He'd probably say Ginn, so I'm not sure we can trust his opinion.

I'd take either, really, and Meachem was sooo clutch in many games this year - I just hope he can continue that. I think with Bowe I've been thinking of a faster Anquan Boldin.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Also, I'll add -- Meachem, junior. Bowe, senior. Meachem, previously injured. Out produced Bowe last year, but not overall during his college career. Still not saying who is better, but those things will be considered by teams come draft time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar