Pro Day results

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I've been high on Jason hill for a while now. He's a very underrated WR if he's there round 3 would be an amazing pick. He's very smart and has great hands, he's gonna be a really good WR one day you whatch. But I don't think he will last that long but I hope he does cuz he could be this drafts Greg Jennings and go in round 2 and suprise people. Although Jennings didn't have a monster year you can ask anyone in Gb he's got what it takes to be very good and impressed the whole team.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggg post

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

From Texas' pro day:

Michael Griffin S Griffin (201 pounds) ran the 40 in 4.40 seconds, had a 39½-inch vertical jump and stood on everything else he did at the Combine. He looked good.

Heard he looked reeaaal good. Solomon Wilcots said today on the radio he had him rated higher than Landry even, and that Landry's edge is being a defensive QB. Said Griffin has better cover skills. Thought that was interesting.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Patrick Willis anyone?

:tongue:

Patrick Willis LB Willis (6-1, 237 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.37 and 4.38. He also had a 4.37 short shuttle and 7.10 three-cone drill. He stood on his numbers from the Combine for the rest. He had a phenomenal workout and clearly made several seven-figure increments in his rookie contract.

If he was there, I'd be tempted to say, "Make room, make room."

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I would no longer be made if we ended up with Revis in the first round:

Darrelle Revis CB Revis (5-11 ¼, 196) ran the 40 in 4.41 and 4.39 seconds. He also notched a 38-inch vertical, a 10-foot-5 broad jump, a 4.08 short shuttle and a 6.56 three-cone drill. Sean Gilbert, a former first-round pick and 10-year NFL player, is his uncle. This workout made him some money, solidifying his status as a mid-first round pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar