Pro Football Weekly seems to like what the Titans have done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by danny, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I really wanted Calico to do well esp. being from MTSU but he just can't get over being hurt. I think this is his last yr unless he becomes Jerry Rice, which won't happen

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

become minute rice more like it.

[​IMG]

okay. that was a burn.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Not a bad read except we don't have a third round pick.
    I do think worrying about having a #1 WR is a little overblown. What you want is to have two or three guys you can count on so if they shut one down the other can rise to the occasion. Total stats overall is what is important. Thats why the Pats have been successfull not having a true #1.

5. titanjay

titanjay Guest

I like the idea of having two viable 'possession' receivers rather than a #1. I think Givens will have decent numbers...but his presence will really open the doors for Troupe to have a huge (pro-bowl?) year.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thank you Soxcat, couldn't put it better.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we can only hope d'qwell jackson falls to us in the 2nd.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Jackson should fall that far. And we better jump on the opportunity to nab him. And yes I agree Givens will open up a lot of opportunities for other offensive players.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the photo that guy has looks like he has been arrested for being drunk. He looks drunk happy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar