Problems in OAK vs. SD look familiar...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EZpickin, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

The Raiders took it hard from SD, the main cause of their demise?!?!
    The O-Line couldn't keep anybody out of the backfield with 6 sacks and pressure every play.

Dropped Passes and penalitys

Couldn't contain LT...

These problems sound familiar??
    We have to get it together on both sides of the ball to take this game(No big surprise I know)...But this is a game I believe we can win..
    I think Defensively we're better off then on Offense when it comes to the line..
    If Fisher and the fellas dont start puttin it together it's gonna be a long day...

your Thoughts on the game, and will the short week come into play???

2. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

We are going to get our asses kicked. LT will get around 150 yards. The only way we get a chance is if Collins gets knocked out of the game.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I was loving the chargers' announcer after the game: "Well, congratulations, Raider fans! Your team continues it's tradition of absolutely pathetic football!!"

:rotfl:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

did anyone ron jaworski's face when arnold schwartzenegger said "i think what art shell has done is miraculous."

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

to many steroids in his past

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

And that may well be the only way to prove the obvious to the coaching staff.

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Michael Roos could be in for a long day with Shawne Merriman. It could get really ugly. I am going to the game though and am hoping for the miracle.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

tha will certainly be a nice test for Roos

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And Bell, I believe Merriman plays both sides does he not?

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I think they saddled him to one side now that Foley is down but I am not positive. He seemed to be on one side all night but maybe that side was just making him look good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar