Problems in OAK vs. SD look familiar...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EZpickin, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Roos is better than Gallery. As pathetic as we are I'm not sure we are as bad as the Raiders although we have about the same level of talent at QB if Collins plays. Remember it was the Raiders that let him walk in favor of Brooks. Still, by some miracle I think we might play a better game than we did Sunday but we will still lose. Look for this to be River's breakout game.

2. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

I think SD will win the game, but I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that this game will give Pac his first pick.
    Rivers looked a little nervous to me. Twice when he got inside the 20 he had to call a time-out so he could go to the sidelines and figure out what he was supposed to be doing. I think if he had been forced to throw more we would have seen the results of his inexperience.

3. mendonite84

mendonite84 Guest

But the reason they didn't throw anymore was because LT carried 31 times for 130+...If we can't stop the run, they're going to go with the same gameplan. That being said, I'm optimistic about our run D. As long as Albert and Robaire are healthy

4. fairwin

Thus the term forced

5. mendonite84

mendonite84 Guest

Right, and I agree in principle with your assessment. Just stating that I'm not sure if we'll force him to throw the ball anymore than Oakland did

6. fairwin

I'm just trying to remain optimistic; However, I doubt they're shaking in their shoes at the thought of Josh Savage coming around the corner.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Don't know what Gallery looked like the other night, but coming out of college Gallery was 10x better than Roos. I seem to recall him manhandling our ends (which would have been KVB I guess, cos he played right tackle last year).

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gallery looks like crap from what I saw.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, he was abused.

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The Chargers showed the perfect way to break in new qb, Rivers. They barely let him throw, he did have good stats, but they revolved thier offense around LT, and let him handle the load, and it worked out great. I think we should do this to VY, and it would help him out a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar