Progress Being Made Towards KVB Contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans DE Kyle Vanden Bosch finished an outstanding season by recording two sacks in his first Pro Bowl. "This is great. I am just excited about the improvements I can make and the difference another year can make." KVB kept a promise by taking defensive line coach Jim Washburn with him. "Wash kind of told me before the season — I don't know if it was jokingly or not — he said, 'You know if you make the Pro Bowl, you have to take your position coach,'" KVB said. "He's here having a good time. He is a big part of my success this year and I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his help." The Titans are working towards a long-term contract for KVB and negotiations are progressing. "There's definitely progress being made and that is exciting for me," said KVB. "I know they want to keep me, and I want to stay with the Titans."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This team needs more players like KVB. I just don't know if Reese will pay what he might receive on the open market.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, I wouldn't be too confident, but they've made a lot of statements toward it. If they had said less, I would be much less confident...

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Things sound good to me. Looks like KVB and Wash really have a solid relationship and unless we really come in with a low ball offer I think he will be a Titan.

5. I hope that KVB be a Titan for at least the next 5 years, he is such a leader, he has a big heart and play smart and intense every play and that's what it takes to take this team to the next level, intensity and heart, if everybody in that team would play at least half KVB's and half Bulluck's heart we would be reaching playoffs faster than is expected with the young guys.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

that's great. He'll go back next year. It's a lock pretty much, barring injury. Too bad Steve laid an egg yesterday. Like he did all this season. I'd rather him not made it than embarass himself like that.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

rod smith dropped a perfect pass on the 7 yard line.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

On an unrelated note, that hit by Roy Williams was completely unnecessary. What if Rod Smith had been seriously hurt ? His career might have ended. Roy is seriously the dirtiest player I've seen since Romo left.

9. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I like KVB intensity. We need more like him. I kind of wish he wouldn't have played so well in the Pro Bowl. He showed a lot of talent and showcased it very well in the game. I would say that his stock/value went up during the game.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar