Proof that fisher sucks...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i found this picture of her

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Ruby please tell me your better looking than her.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah, just had too say I agree with you.

Surprised that no one had brought this up till now.

The play calling at the end of that game was gross. And not only did Fisher pull that at the end of the fourth quarter but also in overtime. Had Bironas missed that second one I bet a lot more people would have been agreeing and calling him out.

It just seems to be WAY TOO CAUTIOUS of a move, almost arrogant. And the second was like he had to prove he was right about the first. I would have liked to have seen, like you stated, Lendale in there with a HB dive or something.

4. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Where's the pudding? (As in, "Proofs in the pudding.")
    Impossible to substantiate.
    Implausible.
    Illogical. :tj: (Live long and prosper.)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Brilliant call! Instead of lining up in an I formation and giving it to the guy with 10 TDs we decide to be cute and give it to the guy with hardly any carries!

Can't wait to see that one when we get to the playoffs!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i blame jeff fisher for players fumbling!

8. cayal

cayal Starter

2006 - We were not an 8 - 8 calibre team.

2007 - We were not much better than the 8 - 8 team before that.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nice stupid response by little titan. Hall our 4th best runner on the active roster a guy with 2 carries in the previous 3 games got a handoff on a play that was hugely important at that time and could have made the difference in the game.

Not only that but it was a difficult handoff.

It was a bad call and could have cost us the game and you know it so shut up.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

18 significant players on this years team were on that 2006 team.

Same 2 QB collins and young.

Lendale white

Same kicker

Same punter

Mawae-roos-stewart-amano were all on the roster 4/5 of this years o-line. scott obviously wasn't there but jacob bell was.

Finnegan-fuller-hope-kvb-haynesworth-brown-tulloch-thornton 8 of this years top 12 defensive players were there.

Stewart only became a starter AFTER piller was hurt. We had bell playing out of position at OT. Good coaching?

LT was still our starting free safety. Good coaching? He can't make a roster anywhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar