Proof that fisher sucks...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hahaha.

we went for it there knowing if we didn't get the td it would have flipped the field position the entire half and it did. the worst part about the whole thing is that he would have scored had he not dropped the hand off.

how is it any different from lendale not getting it in? lendale needed two shots later in the game, which would not have worked on 4th down.

PROOF THAT JEFF FISHER SUCKS....9-0

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Wow. This guy has more "rep" than me. Can I give "rep" a negative rep? :ha:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

In addition to the 18 significant players on the 2006 team that are on this years team we add three more for the 2007 team. harper-griffin-gage.

In yet another coaching glitch we play a kid with pro bowl potential at safety at CB all of camp and the first 2 games of the year. The reason? Because they were not sure finnegan could handle playing on the outside.:rolleyes:

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok i'll go slower this time.

Lendale 10 TDS!

Hall 2 carries in the last 3 games.

We have 2 very good backs and one specializes in those types of plays. So instead of going with what got us here we try to get cute and outsmart them.

I'm not criticizing the fact we went for it. I'm criticizing that we didn't give it our best effort with our best people.

That would have been the case had we not run a 4th down play and just gave them the ball.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

RT, Fisher has never had elite talent to work with. He consistently gets more out of his teams than talent would provide. I would argue that we have 8-8 talent this year. The fact that we are undefeated with middle-of-the-pack talent proves that Fish is a great coach. Your insistence that Fisher sucks proves you suck at evaluating head coaches.

6. Fry

i'll do this very slowly.

up to that point in the game, lendale white had 4 carries; -2, -1, 1 and 0.

we were having NO success running straight ahead at the bears defense. the only way we could get in was to use misdirection AND IT WORKED. there was a gap for hall to get in the endzone, he just didn't get the hand off.

oh yeah, 9-0. jeff fisher SUCKS.

7. Fry

here you go RT, you can do your part and update the site, since it's apparently been abandoned... couldn't imagine why.

http://www.firecoachfisher.com/

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Temper! Temper! Sir RT you should be in a good mood today after what your Crimson boys did yesterday. Great job on their part!

Don't you recall forum members calling for the Mighty Sir Hall to have a crack at the goal line? They believed he could do it as well as Sir White. Well, coach listened and the rest is history.....;)

9. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

roll tide = the only person who thinks fisher sucks. all the nfl anaylists talk about how great he is and last time i checked...your just a pessimist

10. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Yea that was me. Except I said use Hall next year if we sell high on Lendale. I would still trust either in that situation, but I didn't get to see the game, so maybe Hall really screwed up. Great call otherwise. This team is the greatest team for Fisherball ever. Control the line on both sides, great running and secondary, and a surefire kicker. Fisher is getting a shot with his dream team and look...9-0.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar