Proof that "the experts" hate the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Experts. lol

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Who cares if they do, their rankings aren't going to control what this team does.

4. RavensShallBurn

Here are the only stats that matter...

Titans:
    Points scored per game: 27 (3rd)
    Points allowed per game: 16.3 (4th)
    Net points: 64 (1st)

Suck on that, haters.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. RavensShallBurn

Here's some other great stats...

Titans defense:
    24 sacks (1st)
    10 INTs (2nd)

"Experts" simply recognize big market teams as the best, creaming themselves in the process. I don't think they actually do research.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. pettso

pettso Starter

Some of them have us ranked at 7th-9th which I think is a fair ranking at this point in the season. The guys that have us in the 13-15 range are idiots though.

7. RavensShallBurn

#7-9 is definitely fair. I don't have a problem with that.

It truly doesn't matter, but I'd still like to see us get some recognition. I get tired of "the experts" viewing other teams superior to us when we're flat out better... like the Giants. We're not that much better, but we beat them pretty handly, regardless of whatever conditions and excuses you can make in their favor.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Market size has nothing to do with anything. 5 of the 6 had us ranked ahead of the Bears and 3 had us ranked ahead of the Texans. Are the Steelers a big market team?

Our average ranking was 10.5 out of 32 teams. Some people just want to have something to complain about.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How is an average ranking of 10.5 an example of being hated?

Half the "experts" had us in the top 10 2 in the top 7.

You started a thread based on a false premise.

What a waste of time.

Just 2 weeks ago we were the worst team in the league with the world's worst coach. This whole site was soiled with dirty diaper whiners.

Now you guys complain we are not ranked high enough in meaningless polls from people we could care less about? How about titan fans respecting their own team for a start.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

All this shows is how much the 'experts' like the NY Giants.

Because that's the only team on those lists that shouldn't be above us that are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar