Proof that "the experts" hate the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No surprise that we weren't shown in the Fastest 3 Minutes at halftime of MNF. No surprise that we weren't featured in the week 7 highlight reel.

If the Eagles win that game, "the experts" would've crowned their @sses and shown a buttload of their highlights.

They are who we thought they were - just an NFC team, and we beat the hell out of 'em.

Let's stay under the radar all year and remain underdogs every game. It apparently works.

Golic and Schlereth seem to give us more love than anyone else. Golic has picked us in every game so far. He was the ONLY person to pick us against the Cowgirls.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was a bit shocked they didn't show the Titans at halftime as well. Without a big run by CJ, I guess the Titans are not worthy.

3. RavensShallBurn

I'm about to use a video game as an example, but...

In Madden 11 the Dolphins, Bengals, Texans, Chargers, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Bears Packers, Vikings, and Falcons are ranked ahead of us. Too bad we're better than all of them.

Updates come after each week of games.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Madden 11? Are you crazy?

Espn power rankings have us 7th. Not hate!

5. RavensShallBurn

I'm just messin' around, dude. Although I do think it's ridiculous that those teams are ranked higher, video game or not.

Also, if "the experts" actually watched the Titans games and realized that we're #1 in net points, #1 in INTs, #1 in sacks, #2 in ppg (offense), and #3 in ppg (defense), they'd have us at #5 ahead of the inferior Colts and Falcons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar