Proof that "the experts" hate the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How is that "proof" of "hate" for the titans?

Liking the Giants or thinking they potentially are a better team then might be is not any proof that they hate our team.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If the experts hate the titans and those rankings are proof then what does that say about their feelings of the Bears a 4-2 team that has an average ranking of 17. A 4-2 team with an average ranking of 17!

Bears are maybe the biggest market team in the league given that NYC area has 2 teams.

Doesn't the major dis of the bears totally destroy the original premise that the experts hate us because we are small market?

Do the experts hate us and is there proof? No our average ranking was 10th that's not hate.

Are we being discriminated against because we are supposedly a small market? No larger market teams(Bears, texans) with the same record are ranked lower.

Do all experts sport the same opinion, an evidence of conspiracy against us? No the rankings are all over the place. We are ranked as high as 7th and as low as 15th but never below the mean.

Premise is debunked. There is no hate and there is no small market bias. Time to move on..

3. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

experts no nothing!

neither do computers! Oregon Ducks should be number 1. Go Ducks!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Bears should be 3-3. They beat the Lions, Panthers, Cowboys, and Packers (only decent team)... those teams combine for a record of 5-17. That's why.

They gave up 9 sacks in one half to the Giants and lost. Last week they lost to the Seahawks.

Da Bears should be prepared for a downward spiral of a season. It's coming.

5. RavensShallBurn

Michael Lombardi has the Colts, Saints, Giants, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, Texans, and Chiefs ahead of us.

Michael Lombardi is a Titans hater.

Joe Theisman has the Colts, Dolphins, Chiefs, Eagles, Giants, Falcons, Vikings, Texans, Saints, Packers, and Bears ahead of the Titans.

Joe Theisman must think Jeff Fisher is Lawrence Taylor. He is a severe Titans hater. Thanks, LT!

Pat Kirwan has the Colts, Eagles, Giants, Saints, Falcons, Texans, Dolphins, and Packers ahead of us.

Pat Kirwan is not only a Titans hater, but alo enjoys taking bubble baths while listening to Clay Aiken and Liza Minnelli.

Vic Carucci has the Colts, Saints, Eagles, Redskins, Falcons, Giants, and Texans ahead of the Titans.

Not so bad, but he's still overlooking the Titans. It's okay. That's the cool thing to do.

Bucky Brooks has the Colts, Giants, Eagles, Saints, Falcons, Texans, Bears, Dolphins, Packers, and Chiefs ahead of the Titans.

Bucky Brooks is the epitome of a Titans hater. I'd seriously like to hear an analysis of those rankings (vs. my analysis of NFL rankings). I would come prepared with factual information and impressive, unexpected stats, while he would come with a wood for 31 other teams.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

But the Titans got a Chuck Cecil spot on NFL.com on Saturday's headlines!!!!
    :sarcasm:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is this obsession with where we are ranked? Again based on the link YOU provided we are ranked an average of 10th that can't be hate. And these are rankings that mean nothing.

As i said before my biggest problem is with so called titan fans hating the team. Not you personally but others. We lost one quirky game to the Broncos a game we should have won and dozens of posters here were crying like their houses were bombed demanding Fisher be fired.

I am far more concerned about those attitudes than what some outsider thinks. On monday night our backup QB came in and played great and helped us to an easy win. There are posters who took something negative from that!

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The same Mike Lombardi who ranked Jeff fisher as the 3rd best coach in the league? That Mike Lombardi hates the titans? We have posters here who think Fisher is the worst coach in the league.

Childress said Fisher is the "worst coach in team sports".

Duece called the titans "a monkey organization. "

9. RavensShallBurn

Fair enough.

I still stand by my opinion that the majority of analysts and and NFL fans overlook us. It's frustrating to watch SportsCenter hoping to see your team's highlights, but they never come on... and when they do come on, they just talk about the other team sucking and losing, rather than your team winning. The highlights are always short.

Also, we are usually snubbed from the MNF "Fastest 3 Minutes" highlights as well.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Lombardi is also the guy who didn't have Bironas ranked as a top 15 kicker in the league in his "blue chip" article. His "rankings" are obviously a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar