Prospect Interests?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Just curious about what all you guys' favorite NBA teams and who you want them to pick in the draft this year.

So just state your team and a REALISTIC pick, explain if you want but you dont have to.

ill start....

Wizards (course)

Thadeus Young
    PF
    Georgia Tech

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Memphis Grizzlies
    Mike Conley Jr.
    Ohio State

Can you imagine a team with Conley, Rudy Gay, Mike Miller, Hakim Warrick, and Pau Gasol (or whatever they get for him in a trade)? That would be an exciting team to watch at the very least. Especially in a conference with Nash, Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Baron Davis, and Tony Parker... you need a great point guard to succeed (just ask the Lakers). However, they just hired Chris Wallace from the Celtics (one of the worst GM's in the league), so it would not surprise me if he somehow screws it up.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Daequan Cook, Ohio State G - We still need a better scorer off the bench (Hayes is only adaquete, and Daniels is more of a manager than a playmaker).

Julian Wright, Kansas PF/SF - Reminds me a bit of Boris Diaw in his style of play. I wouldn't mind having him and there's been some interest.

Tiago Splitter, International Player (Brazil) PF/C - 7'0, athletic, and shows some nice skills. I'd love to grab him if he fell to us.

In the 2nd Round, I'd like to grab DJ Strawberry, Maryland or Gray, Pitt, depending on who's taken in the first.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Rockets: Power Forward: Sean Williams, PF, BC.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

wow its so cool to have another DC fan in the forum, if you like the nationals and capitals then all 4 of our teams are the same.....thats kinda wierd....

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

There are a few of us on this board - I live in Rockville

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

great, thats 3, now we can gang bang ryan, and steal his lunch money.

:laugh:

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm a fan of both, so yeah, all 4 are the same. Not happy with the way the Caps drafted this weekend, but the new uniforms are real sick IMO.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like the DC United. But that's the only DC team I've been rooting for. I can't believe they gave Freddie Adu away.

The Nationals: The stadium is nice. The new one may be even better
    The Wizards: I have only been too a few games to root for the Rockets
    The Caps: Only been too one game.
    The RedSkins: Eh. They think they have a qb, again, and they don't.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea the capitals Jerseys are sick, for the nationals, as soon as they move into there new stadium, there revenue will go up, and at that point, there is no reason they shouldnt be a top market team like New York, Boston, or Chicago, Washington is one of the biggest cities in the nation, they willl do well here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar