Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Prospect Most Likely To End Up A Titan

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    Whooping names and taking ass? lol
    Scarecrow, Architect, rodgev and 1 other person high five this.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I think OG is taken in the 2nd round with the pick either being Warford or Winters.

In the 1st I think the guy that would end up most likely being a Titan would be Dee Milliner. The question is not would we take him but will he fall to 10? If Milliner is there then he's a lock for our pick. If Milliner isn't there then I would probably say Warmack/Cooper then go BPA after the 1st.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    I agree unless the Vikings decide to trade up to take either Austin or Milliner.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,383
    If the ass is there for the taking, her name is unimportant.
    QGP high fives this.
  5. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,077
    Sanders Commings.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,447
    I don't think Prospect will be drafted. Lucky if he's a 6th or 7th round flyer.
  6. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $835
    As much as I would like us to take Milliner, I think he'll be a Cleveland Brown at 6.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    I agree. But I do not want Milliner. Only reason I'd want him there at #10 is for the trade value. I know we'll take him at #10 if he's there though.
  8. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    I'm also of the thinking that we will not draft OL with the 10th pick. If we didn't draft decastro last year, we're not going to draft one at 10 this year...

I strongly believe we are looking at corner. Milliner, Rhodes, or Trufant will be a Titan. The only thing that could keep this from happening is if dion jordan falls to 10, but that ain't going to happen.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $99
    Trade up to the #1 spot and take Leon Sandcastle. But seriously, I think it's Cooper. More of an athletic guard that pairs up well with a speedy RB.