Prospect Most Likely To End Up A Titan

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It is possible they've now realized OG was a bigger need than they admitted last season, and are ready to right that wrong.

Just playing devil's advocate though. I don't think last year is an indication of what we'll do this year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Cooper and Warmack are also both rated significantly higher than Decastro.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Great point. Warmack is one of the highest rated guards, ever.

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

And how did that turn out for us? Hopefully our staff can correct these mistakes they have made.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm not saying I wouldn't take one of the guards...but last year I was SHOCKED when we passed on Decastro...Fool me once

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Decastro is a beast and was projected to go in the 10-20 range last year....I wouldn't say Warmack and Cooper are "significantly" better prospects. I'm just saying...if we didn't go Decastro at 20 last year with absolute ****te at guard on our roster, I don't think we will go guard at 10 with some actual talent at the position.

I hope I'm wrong because I would love to lock our O-line down with Cooper or Warmack, I would also love Dion Jordan, Dee Milliner or Xavier Rhodes though lol.

7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Taking one of the best guards in the draft is one way for the Titan's to get the most for their pick. In a year where the front office is "on notice"; can we really gamble on a player based on potential and high ceiling? Every pick is a risk to an extend but Womack or Cooper would be like money in the bank for the Titan's; picks that will be giving back from Game #1 and for years to come.

You have to ask yourself a question . . . do I feel lucky? Well, do you Webster?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It's like people forget we have plenty more picks and the hallmark of this draft is depth not top-end talent. Logically speaking we couldn't ask for a more perfect draft class. Take your guard, then do whatever you want.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

One of the reasons Warmack and Cooper are rated so high is because there aren't nearly as many top tier QB's and can't miss prospects like there were last year. There is no Andrew Luck & RGIII and nobody that stands out as "can't miss." If they had come out last year, they would probably have still gone in the range DeCastro went.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Absolutely true. Alas, here we are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar