Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Prouder Dad?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,081
    I actually believe this too.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,289
    Yup. That is why I was worried about Much :( He was a freaking stud at OG. Does not bode well for a good head coaching career.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,081
    I hate to admit it, but Joe Flacco is legit.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,081
    Yea because it takes different things to be a coach that great players don't seem to have.

Michael Jordan for example can't run a team, but sure can play on the court.

Everyone tells me Peyton manning would be a killer coach, no he wouldn't.
  5. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I have to applaud Jim H because if it wasnt for Josh Williams last year, he would have taken 2 teams to the Super Bowl with 2 different QBs in back to back years...

And the two QBs they have probably wouldnt have started on any other team in the league.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,289
    Well that is because most of the sports media have a non-sexual crush on Peyton Manning. He would be a disaster. Would be a lot like the time the greatest MLB of all time (not Ray Lewis) became a head coach:

7. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    We talk about all the college head coaches who can't get it together when they get to the NFL... then this guy comes a long and destroys that theory.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,081

Great players are mostly instinctual, how do you recreate that in another man? You can't, you have to explain things in their language.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,289
    Little different when he played in the league for 15 years.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,616
    I know he's been accurate and such. I'm just stating what I still see lacks in his game. If I have a legit franchise QB... I need him to be able to run a traditional offense sooner, rather than later. I can't be subjecting my talented QB to being hurt because he has to rely on option run and eventually take one himself to keep the defense honest.

Working from under center and actually throwing from it does that with much less risk.

Don't mistake me. He's been very impressive with his throws and speed and the whole nine.