PROVE ME WRONG (decker)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

MM was forcing passes to Decker on key downs. Seems like when he was targeting RMatthews there
    were far more completions. OC took to long to get DWalker touches..DMurray was shaking in open space im sure that will get corrected once he see himself on film... The eye in the sky dont lie
    i need to see more from Decker if not then TTaylor needs to play more ..1st game but you only get 16

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

They will get it together IMO.

Offense looked a lot better than it did week 1 last year. It took about 4 weeks for the O to start hitting their stride last year. I expect it will come together over the next few weeks.

O wasn't terrible, just need to get on the same page and find that groove.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Marcus was definitely trying to force it to Decker. Rishard was the hot hand and we should have kept feeding him the ball instead of trying to fit balls into coverage for Decker. I hate that we try to run Murray on sweeps or to the outside, that is not his game. Either pound the run or let Henry bounce it outside.

Play calling wasn't bad, we were in perfect position to regain the lead and it was Marcus who wasn't up for the challenge. Too passive, too careless. The difference in this game was QB play, Carr did what he had to to finish us off. Marcus didn't do enough to get us the win. Flat-out. Pure point blank.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

sweet avi dude

as far as Decker goes, yea he laid a turd. Matthews was hot fire tho, wish we kept feeding the hot hand more than wasting plays...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Thanks brotha! I love what I saw out of Matthews, he was ballin! I was calling him Mr. 1st Down with the way he was moving the chains. He was beating his man all day yesterday and it killed me to not even see Marcus look his way and then force a risky throw into coverage trying to force feed Delanie/Decker. The way I see it keep throwing it to Matthews until they prove they can stop it.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Where is that shirt available? That's awesome.

7. JCBRAVE

Got that from Bud Adams closet when he died..

• LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Bud was a millionaire. He had to have at least one more that was similar available. I want it.

9. JCBRAVE

this is what comes up in google

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I like that first one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar