PS3 = Bought. 360 = Sold.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Probably with home.

Better slow on release than a half made, crappy buggy thing IMO.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Gloat, is your TV 1080p?

Good choice on the PS3 though. I have both and am very happy with them in their own way. But, aside from the number of titles, Halo 3 (still like 2 better though) and Xbox Live, the 360 is far behind the PS3 in my opinion. I'm afraid my 360 is going to explode any day now, so I'm considering getting rid of it.

PSN/Live tag: CSElite3 (Taken from one of my favorite flicks, Green Street Hooligans. Check it out if you haven't already.)

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

good call. Green Street Hooligans is a great movie.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah that flick had some crazy scenes in it...

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I still want to own you on Madden.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My new tv will be 1080p. And yeah, I liked GSH a lot. Have you seen The Football Factory?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

did you play Mass Effect before you sold it ?

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nah. I was looking forward to it up until it came out, then I didnt hear any more hype, and the gameplay looked completely boring. So outside of talking to people the way you choose to, it didn't really interest me. I think they were headed the right direction, they just forgot to include a game in the package.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must get is Uncharted. I'd say it's the first game you should get (unless you haven't played COD4 yet).

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Uncharted is probably the best PS3 game available today. Ratchet & Clank Future, Resistance, and MotorStorm are all good investments, and all 4 can be found for around $40 or less right now. But Uncharted is absolutely fantastic, about as solid of a game as you can hope for. It will also look INCREDIBLE on that new 1080p of yours...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar