PS3 for sale.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep, basically. As I said, most of my dislikes probably come from me being more used to the 360. If I owned the PS3 first, then things may be different.
    It just doesn't get any use from me, so therefore, I'd rather have the 375 bucks or so. If things change, I can always get another one. If things change drastically, I can always sell the 360 again and it becomes even easier.

Different systems for different people. Some people have tons of wi-fi problems and router compatible problems with the PS3, and some have zero. All depends on the luck, I guess.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

True, it is personal preference.

I'm not saying the exclusives are better I'm saying the big ones are coming soon, why sell it before it.

As for Heavy Rain, it's not that weird clip I have no idea what the hell that was.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, i've had little to no problems with the wi-fi.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Neither. I found all the connections pretty easy.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

they had MSG4 in development for the 360, not sure why they decided to release it exclusively on the Ps3
    or Mass Effect or Gears of War :grrhee:

that's why I own all 3, I want to play the best of both worlds

imho, I've had the most fun with the Wii
    the most experience with the 360
    and the most versatility with the Ps3

I played through COD4 on the 360, but I own the Ps3 version (btw, I do not prefer the Sixaxis for shooters or racers) - I do however, prefer the PSonline over LIVE (which has been plagued with issues for weeks (if not months))

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They never did.

But maybe 2. :brow:

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I dunno about them ever developing for 360, but I know bottomline there is no plans to release it anytime soon.

And no, I just meant BioShock. :yes:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The developers of Bioshock are looking for PS3 (and 360) developers on their site, the big rumor is Bioshock 2.
    However there are more Bioshock/Mass Effect 2 rumors to PS3 than there were MGS4 for 360.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

All I can find for Heavy Rain is the girl in the kitchen while it's raining. That's it, right?

And you guys end up talking me in to keeping this thing, and I'm gonna get in trouble.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah.
    I thought you were talking about the apparent amazing exclusive with the NDA (that weird dog video thing).

From who?

At least give it some time. Someone will buy it if you don't like it later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar