PS3 for sale.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I always get the bursts of lag while playing Halo. CoD4 not so much, but Halo it's usually ever other game.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

isn't that an EA game too? i wouldn't be surprised, considering madden is the absolute worst online gaming experience i have ever had.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

No lag ever on my PS3.

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

No, it's a game made by Sony, so there shouldn't be any excuses for the lag. They did release a patch to fix it apparently, but I haven't played online in quite some time... RTTS mode is too addicting.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man. All of a sudden, I cant stream media or get online. Its as if everything was erased on my settings almost. Gotta figure it out this week.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why do you get problems no one else seems to get?

7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

that's a great question.. I've never had a problem with internet or streaming videos. All I can think of is to make sure you're cord is plugged in all the way, and make sure you're internet connection is on.

8. Deuce Wayne

It's wireless. Internet works fine on the 360 and PC. Just not the PS3. And TONS of people have connection problems with the PS3.

9. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I ment the plug in your router, my bad.

If you have a wireless router, make sure it doesn't have a bunch of thick walls to block its signal? I have no clue Gloat, sorry. Maybe if you redo the internet settings.

10. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. It seems the settings were just reset somehow. Probably easily fixable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar