PS3 or XBOX 360 Elite?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AlaTitan, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Resistance 1 and 2 has co-op, I think Call of Duty 4 and 5 has it (I can't remember if CoD4 has and I haven't checked out CoD5 yet).

Resident Evil 5 (March 13) will have co-op.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd use the netflix instant viewing for the TV Shows more than the movies.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

World At War definitely has co-op.

4. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

BTW, congrats on your purchase. I hope to have a PS3 soon, but we shall see how that works out.

5. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

Got the PS3 today! Got Resistance 2 and have been trying (miserably) to get used to the controller. Wife and I walk into walls, each other and evil dead alot. We'll get there in a while, don't think we'd last very long on-line. Great system, and very happy we got it. Thanks again for all the advice!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Killzone 2 is exactly the reason to get a PS3.

7. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

How the heck do we save the game (resistance 2 and/or COD W@W) so we don't start from the beginning each time? Seems like I'm missing something that even a 3 year old can figure out.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Should be an automatic save once you get to certain points.

9. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

Thanks Gunny, but when I start a game up, it doesn't seem to give me the opportunity to start from where I left off. Only picks up at the beginning. Feeling a bit slow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar