PS3 to win console wars

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Anyone thinking there will be a winner ought to be locked up for good....

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't see a clear winner either. Looks like both systems are in the same ball park. Xbox hasn't taken me anywhere special, but it doesn't seem like ps3 will do that either.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is always a winner.

And right now PS2 games is outselling the rest. But all consoles have a slow start.

The only reason I can see a Sony win is because of their international popularity.

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Even the Xbox 1 outsould the Ps2 in the last few years. Of course by 2010 the PS3's techinology will allow it to survive a bit longer as the X360 gets long in the tooth.

MS could almost crush Sony if they really wanted to. They could drop the price of the X360s by 100$, and add an internal HD-DVD drive.

Xbox is clearly the developers' platform of choice. They have the better online capabilities by a vast amount, and factor than into the disdain over Sony's crappy PR blunders over the past few years, I don't see Sony winning anytime soon.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Considering the add-ons for the 360, it costs more than the PS3.

6. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I got mine brand new for $400 with everything (hard drive, remote, component cable, joystick and headset) except HD DVD Drive, that is $200. My math puts those at exactly even w/ HD DVD included. I can't think of any other periferals that you wouldn't have to buy for both systems.

7. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

the games are better on the 360

Gears of war 3 million copies in the first 10 weeks
    http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/01/19/gears-of-war-sells-3-million-surprise/

lost planet
    halo 3
    saints row
    dead riseing
    crackdown
    comand and conquer 3 tibarium wars

the list gos on...

i got to show you this one gunny
    right from psm mag
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1hgcBVR8hE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1hgcBVR8hE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

like that makes any sense :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar