PS3 to win console wars

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

1- the ps2 gave sony more leverage early int he gaming business worldwide, so many we septical when trying a new company, they thing, "why go somewhere else when i have what i want right here"

2-yes, America is sought to be the evil country

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't forget the games were much better on PS2.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Um Xbox barely sold out Gamecube worldwide..Xbox sold approx 24 mill while Cube sold 21 mill and Japan never liked Xbox and you WANT Japan to buy your system for it to be a success..otherwise most the biggest developers won't make games for it.

With Mystwalker studios (from the creator of Final Fantasy) releasing Blue Dragon 360 has been doing better(also helps the character design is the same as Dragon Quest) and has other RPGS lined up and now that Dragon Quest is back on Nintendo systems Japan will take even more to Wii and DS (and they were going crazy as is) since Dragon Quest is THE largest game franchise in Japan.

Wii is like the new ipod and DS has blown PSP out of the water in all markets in sales both hardware and software.

4. LT21Titans27

unless were talking Halo, which will go down as the best game series, EVER

and my point exactly, japanese are hesitant to buy XB/XB360
    v
    v
    v

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No...just no.

6. LT21Titans27

never, im a Halo homer, for life, and dont say Final Fantasy, that was like, idk, kinda queer

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They are hesitant to buy the PS3 right now.

8. LT21Titans27

yea, true, i guess well jus have to wait and see for like 2 yrs and see what does the best, for all we know, Wii could somehow come out on top

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

regardless of being a Homer, if it didnt have online it would be average.

its storyline is basic and run of the mill.

And there is nothing ground breaking about it.

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

halo?..nah I found it boring as can be.

Personal fave game series ever is Shenmue (yeah most of you never heard about it I am sure)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar