Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

PS4 or Xbox One?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by The Playmaker, Nov 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,713
    Decided to get one of the new consoles, not sure which one. Also figured this would be a nice discussion if there are any gamers on here. I don't play all that much but considering I'm about to graduate figured it would make for a nice home entertainment device for my first house/apartment/bridge/box.

Leaning towards PS4 right now, cheaper, couldn't really care about voice command, and think I prefer the PS4 exclusives.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,622
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,284
    Sounds like you pretty much decided... those are all good reasons.

My opinion is if you have an actual game(s) preference, then get that console... but that's a BIG "if".

This is your first... go with what you can afford and when the next generation comes out - and it will be just around the corner - then you can cement your opinion on this much better.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $5,154
    I won't be buying either until they stop making NHL for 360. But when they do, I'll probably buy ther ps4. Just because it's cheaper. Xbox has never come out with a system that doesn't have fatal errors. Literally. Like the plugs that spark and burn the system on the Xbox. Or the red Rings on 360. It took me 2 send ins until I got one that was reliable.
    If the past is any sign of the future, will maybe avoid the xb1.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,622
    What's funny is the PS4 is having "blue ring of death" on their day 1 releases. It will be interesting to see if errors occur on the XB1s here shortly.

I have on roommate who's getting the PS4 and another the XB1. I'm sticking with my 360 until I get my January bonus and will decide then what i'm getting. Will get handson exp with both. Edging towards XB1 right now, I prefer the interface and media capabilities. Playing a game and watching TV/Netflix at once interests me.
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,284
    I think the next gaming system I buy will be awesome:

[IMG]
  7. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,284

xpmar9x high fives this.
  8. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $5,154
    I guess the idea of never buying something when it is first released is a great idea. Let all the suckers pay the highest price, and get the lion's share of the issues.
    nbtoppers2, The Playmaker, Fry and 1 other person high five this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,797

I usually wait 3-6 months after the release and have issues with the product. I have my 360 to keep me company until I go for the xbox 1
  10. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,279
    This will be the first launch that I dont buy a system. I'll wait a few months just not to have to deal with the early issues that always pop up.
    Dman high fives this.