PS4 or Xbox One?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by The Playmaker, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Whatever happened to that PS3 virtual land thing?

I remember I tried it on mine. Like you had a house and could go listen to music, watch stuff...

They hyped that thing so much. Then it just disappeared. Never heard anything else about it.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Home?

I think it's still going but who knows, turned out it was just a place for desperate guys to hit on any female avatar. I went on it twice and never again.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

yea, people realized you could either play the sims, or do something interesting with your real life.
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The first The Sims game was awesome. My guy always died since I didn't actually play the game, I used the game as an architect simulation. Was so much fun building high end houses and **** w/ money cheats. Put a ton of hours into that game.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. Deuce Wayne

Yeah! Home!

I would go on as the ugliest avatar possible. Like 7ft 400lb ginger gal and dance around all the guys trying to mack.

Trollol

Time of my life.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I used to like that roller coaster tycoon game. I would build a really high roller coaster which led into the ocean and watch the people crash....
    • High Five High Five x 4
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I'm not buying any system that tells me to watch my language online. Screw you, Xbox One.

[​IMG]
  8. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

**** yea.

Build a swimming pool, let them go swimming, remove ladder, laugh.

Build kitchen, make wife cook, starts fire, remove windows and doors, firefighters can't get in, laugh.
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Pulled the trigger on a PS4 because I found someone willing to buy my Xbox and a handful of old games for $160. So put that into my PS4 funds.

Didn't get the camera, bought an extra controller, and got Fifa and Killzone. Gamestop is having a black friday deal for PS+ subscriptions 20 bucks off so going to pick up a couple of those. Just started playing, very cool so far and no issues to report. Having to download the new updates has been a hassle because my wi fi can suck at times and pretty sure their servers or whatever it is are packed. Have played some Killzone, really enjoy it.
  10. Deuce Wayne

Looks like that's from the game, not the system.