Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

PS4 or Xbox One?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by The Playmaker, Nov 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    A lot of people have been saying it's the system because it's happened on multiple games. I don't know if this is true, but I've read about people getting technical fouls for swearing during nba 2k.
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,445
    It is the games.

It happens in FIFA and 2K.

You can turn it off.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,996
    Yeah, so it's just a "fun" Siri type thing.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    Ha, that's actually kinda funny.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    It would be amazing if it made you enter your D.O.B before you play online, and ban you if you cursed too much. Perfect way to fix online play.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    But I think Microsoft and Sony are looking at bans for profanity. I read it somewhere but not sure if it is official.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    One thing to keep in mind, go feel up the new controllers. The xbox one controller has an issue with the trigger section not allowing you to play one finger over the top very comfortably. Feels like it's cramped towards the top. Great for claw style. But pissed me off pretty quick. The ps4 controller is dope tho IMO
    Fry high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,206
    ban people for foul language but advertise games where kids virtually kill people, makes a lot of sense
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    I'd hate the language ban. I have the right to call my best friend a fag if I want to. Yeah, it gets tiring with the little kids calling me a *****, but I usually just mute them.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    I liked making a great park, then deleting all the toilets and janitors and watch the grossness and chaos ensue.

Funny enough I actually downloaded that via Steam during a sale just for some old memories. Great game!
    The Playmaker, TBaker34 and Dman high five this.