PSL Season tickets are in the mail

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Rec'd my season tickets Saturday. They were shipped with this real cheap license plate holder, "Season Ticket Holder". The holder is white plastic, so they used two other colors, red & dark blue, to form the Titans logo completely leaving out go-old-Columbia Blue. I'm guessing they felt it would cost too much extra to ad that small amount of Columbia Blue. Nothing is too good for our fans! I wonder what this thing will bring on eBay?
    The tickets look good but I still can not get used to that LP Field logo. They have managed to plaster it on every ticket. If LP Field wasn't bad enough, they used the cheapest looking logo they could find.
    Oh well, gotta' go, I've got a club meeting. I'm Vice President of the Pi$$ and Moan Club, Hendersonville Chapter.

2. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

If you don't want em, I'll take em. :D :D

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Young is on Game 1... If he had been on the Texans game, there would have been great suspense on if he was starting...

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I hope you are talking about the cheap ***** license plate holder!
    I put up $800.00 a year for <u>ONE</u> season ticket. In appreciation, Bud threw in a 50 cent license plate holder. THANKS BUD !!!!

5. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

Never hurts to ask. ;)

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

who is on that ticket ?

maybe he didn't want to tip his hat

Vince Young will start after the bye at home vs HOU :brow:

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I laughed when I saw the plate cover. I'm surprised it made it through the mail.

8. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I just got $62 for my license plate holder on ebay!!!
    These things aren't cheap! They're the BOOOMMB!!!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'll take $50 for mine

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If somebody will just come and take mine it will save me the trouble of getting out the screwdriver to put it on, only to take it off because it broke in half the first time I went through the car wash. Thanks Bud. You really know how to show the love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar