PSL Wanted: How?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sixgun95, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixgun95

sixgun95 Guest

OK folks, where can I find PSL's for sale? I have searched the web, but found no good sites. I am not a broker, just a retired soldier from Ft. Campbell who finally has the time to make some games. Any leads would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Chjnw_Lj4Eo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Chjnw_Lj4Eo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

5. sixgun95

sixgun95 Guest

No Titans tickets listed here, only a few on ebay. Nothing good. Guess I'll have to look frquently. Did find a few in The Tennessean, seemed pricey for the seat.

Whats the best time of year to look...is there a best time? Maybe after the season ends?

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

There are 2 "seasons" when the PSL's are allowed to be transferred.

The first, I believe is February to May and the second is like Sept to November. The advertisements will increase prior to and during these periods.

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Might as well get on the list. It doesn't cost anything and you aren't even required to purchase a PSL when your name comes up.

9. sixgun95

sixgun95 Guest

I put my name on the list 2 yrs ago, have not heard a thing yet. Who can I contact to see where I am at on the list?

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You can try Anthony Hall. He has always been very helpful to me. [email protected] is his email address.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar