Pump The Brakes.....Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Just like last week everyone got over hyped about our win. Now everyone is panicking too much about this loss. TAKE A DEEP BREATH.... I knew that game was going to be a battle. They have a really good offense. We just didn't keep up. Teams have off days all the time and we had one yesterday. We could easily come out and upset the Bengals next week and all will be forgotten about this game. You can't win them all!

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah I agree 100% ... I really never felt good going into the Dallas game. Didn't think we matched up well with them.

Also, I never believed that 'Dallas Sucks' or "they have the worst D in the NFL" stuff either. After watching them play the 49ers week 1, they have a solid team. I knew that if Romo didn't make mistakes, that the Cowboys would be tough.

Their D will be much better than people think, and their running game will be good too. So don't get down too much. In the end, this is just one loss to an out of conference opponent.

Next week is Cinci, and it is a much more important game. I actually like our chances better in this one (esp if AJ Green is out)

One thing is for sure though, Locker needs to come out and play all 4 quarters ... not just the 2nd half

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well well well, look who isn't a dark cloud this sunny Monday morning. Normally you find the bad in everything, surprised to see you seeing things clearly.

Guys, TWW2 is right, this is not the end, very far from that. A loss to an NFC team is a very small speed bump in the overall picture. This is not the time to complain about losing, focus has to shift to the Bengals, they more than likely will be one of the teams battling us for the 4th or 5th playoff birth.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

pretty sure i said not to praise the defense until we faced a team whose top WR wasn't Donnie Avery

and look what happened

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. JCBRAVE

Losing McCourty didn't help any. And even with our best CB out, we only gave Dez Bryant 100-yards on 10 catches, for a guy like that, 100-yards on 10 catches is actually not too bad. He only burned us on one play for a big gain, everything else was contained.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No AJ would be a break, but Sanu and the backups are serving them well. Cinci is pretty shutdown on D right now as well.
    I hate this game for a number of reasons.

7. Thaddeus43

8. Thaddeus43

any word on when JMac will be back?

9. JCBRAVE

Whisenhunt said he thinks McCourty "will be OK," but he didn't address McCluster's injury after the game

10. JCBRAVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar