QB Matt Flynn would be perfect for us.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I would be more excited to cheer for this guy than any other vet out there that's been talked about. Good hype jesse.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yep, hearing our fans saying they want McNabb kills me. we are trying to move away from those type of QB's. we need a Qb that cant run, so they have to call more passing plays. :) oh and a QB that refuses to throw the ball away like it's a actual play it's self.

3. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

I guess you didn't see the last 45 seconds of the game? He was trying to run out the clock when they were behind in the game.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Let Flynn start a full season and he will correct a lot of things, let Mike teach him.

what better options are out there that can come in and start right away? and im talking about a franchise QB, not a 2-3 year guy.

5. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

We let our franchise go instead of Fisher.

6. Ohio2Tenn

Ohio2Tenn Camp Fodder

What does everybody think about Brett Ratliff being that we just signed him to a future contract? He showed some promise with the Jets behind Favre but Flynn would be a very nice pickup.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

So no one can name anyone better or more proven?

I guess I win.

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Only 1 QB better than Orton in FA? Michael Vick. Will he come here? No. But don't be surprised to see him somewhere other than Philly next year.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He'll be locked down by Philly tighter than Charles Mason is at San Quentin.

10. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

There's your 1 qb better and more proven than Orton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar