QB Shuffle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Honestly, have you seen Young this season besides the few plays he's been in so far in two preseason games?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree with some but not most. I think having a QB like those guys would HELP us right now but not solve all our problems. Sure I think we would have a couple nicer balls put out there to catch but not many. And in turn we still do need a reciever. I like VY and hope he progresses and the bottom line is we are winning. With the practicing at full speed comment .... who do you think the first team offense is practicing with?

Plus we ARE a run first team. And probably second and third. Running is what we do on offense and always seems to be/will be with Coach Fisher. We are fine with what we got and work around that allowing Vince to control the game not dominate. I have all the faith this season Vince will pick his game up to another level for his play. Not by any means lead the league but really allow this offense to shine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar