qb with the number one pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

What are you watching? Last season, before he got injured he showed that he can throw from the pocket. He only took off running when the pocket started collapsing. Now watch some :puke: Manziel games. That dude is lost when he stands in the pocket. Typical college gimmick play QB. Runs around like a headless chicken and throws arm punts. Manziel will have a shorter career than Tebow.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Yea, Manziel has to learn to step up into a pocket. So many times, he spins out and makes a play. Too much of that at next level, he will get knocked into next week. Bridgewater couldnt perform at scripted workout. Chalk it up to a bad day, but I dont trust him. Peeps want to take QB for the sake of taking a QB. My preference is Murray and we dont have to get him early.If we took Bortles at 11 somehow, I wouldnt be livid. I wouldnt be happy, but could live with it.The other two or Carr would cost me a sleepless night or two. Just dont see a worthy QB for 11th pick this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I know it may sound crazy after that bad work out but if Teddy slips to us we're crazy not to take him. We've set ourselves up to go BPA and it's hard to pass on a guy that was considered a top 5 prospect at the end of the season. The kid's stock has fallen and he hasn't played a single game in 2 months lol. To pass up on Teddy at 11 would be a huge mistake. All the top QBs have their bruises, I'm more than willing to take a chance on Teddy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Pass....on all the "top 10 draft choice QBs ".I am afraid though that if Bridgewater falls to us, we end up with him.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd pee myself if we landed Bridgewater, would be a miracle though.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

bridgewater fin sucks why would anyone want a guy who slips cuz he sucks lol

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am not big on Bridgewater.....but he would definitely compete with Locker and make it interesting to say the least.

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

At 11, I dont want someone who can just compete. I want a difference maker

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I like Bortles & Carr more than Bridgewater & Manziel.. I'd be pretty pissed if we take Bridgewater or Manziel at 11.. I can get behind Bortles at 11 but he won't be available.. think I'd be pissed at Carr at 11 over Mack/Barr.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I said the same thing...I want them to go Defense personally, and get someone that is an INSTANT difference maker...i am tired of "Projects", which honestly, is why I even question BARR a bit...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar