QB/WR Michael Robinson (Penn State)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jones also had some great catches at the senior bowl, while robinson has dropped some very easy passes.

2. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Matt Jones was also 6'6 240 lbs and ran a 4.37 at the combine. Michael Robinson is around 6'1 or 6'2 and about 215-220. If I had to guess, I'd say he runs a 4.5ish. He compares well to Hines Ward, but he will need alot of work in the department of route running and hands.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

About six months ago I made the scenario of drafting Robinson and putting him immediately in the backfield... I still stick with that.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if used properly, it would keep defenses on their toes

not sure if MR is the right prospect for it though

Reese likes projects, so you never know

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Fourth/Fifth - early project area. Franchise QB, LB, OT, S will likely come first. If he's around on day two in a round we have multiple picks, we could take a flier on him. Not before then.

6. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

As a PennState fan, I don't want his ***.

7. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

I wonder where Reggie McNeal projects. He's somebody I would love on my team... him or Smith from Missouri.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar