QBs and WRs doing work

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SalmonSlayer, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's right, we got a new toy for Marcus to break in, forgot about that guy

I'm most excited for DGB, he didn't have this chance last year before the draft

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Oh look, its the yearly "Titans met at a high school and did some practice" new story. This happens every year, VY, Locker, Mettenberger, with WR's Britt, Hunter, Wright, some scrubs i dont even remember.

We're supposed to be like "look how bad they want to win, they are practicing when they dont have to!" but whatever, same story every year, yet the QB's and Wr's never seem to be on the same page. Id probably respect them more if they did something other than show up at a Nashville HS and practice considering that has shown useless the past 8 years. But what do I know? Im just a fan.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Meow

Meow Starter

Wait, so you'd rather them just sit around and play Call of Duty together or something?

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah, I'm okay with Mariota leading this charge over the likes of VY and Locker. I understand the pessimism considering our last few years and young QB troubles but I read just last week how excited DGB was to get back with Mariota for this. Kinda feel like there is a new attitude with this team.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

No, I dont mean that.

And the reality is, i have no issue with them doing that so much as I have issue with the yearly storyline being "Insert name here leads practice at local high school" and then the following "they want to win" "this person is a leader" yada yada. Literally every april weve had this exact story posted, and literally every year it has done nothing to better the team in any meaningful way.

In some ways, yeah, if they said, we played call of duty together. We all know how to throw and catch, but we need to bond in a way besides throwing and catching, so we played call of duty together and ate chicken wings. That would be pretty cool tho.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Agree not sure how much it means, but it's exciting and everything has more promise when MM is doing it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

MM8 is our saving grace, if we're going anywhere it's all because of him

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

But if we end up with a top 5 draft pick next year, it's everyone else's fault. Right?

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

Won't happen

No Whiz
    NO Schwenke
    No Mett
    No Griffin

That right there is 3-4 more wins by default

I see us finishing with at least 6 wins..

10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

No Webster. Add another one

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar