Quarterback Controversy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

My questions this week are:

Do you think we can draft a starter and a backup for the QB position this next April or will we have to go after one or both in the free agent market ?

Also, Do you think we can bottle up VY,KC,LW & CB in a trade to Minnesota for Adrian Peterson ? I know this will put a dent in our QB position...But I am guessing that Grossman will be available soon.

Your Thoughts ?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol Better yet, if Michael Vick comes back, we can just get him. At least he knows he can't throw, so he uses the gift he has.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tim rattay..

Maybe he will make his way back to here. Leading the cards to victory against the panthers today..

4. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

:ha:

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I'l second that.:vince:

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

My my, how some of you change at the drop of a hat. Absolutely mind boggeling how you guys are after VY's head. You guys seriously need to chill.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Theres no chilling out. He has had far too many "Just bad games"

I'm getting sick of talking down on my team every week because he cant complete a 3 yard screen pass. He better turn it up next week or I dont even wanna see his face anymore

8. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Out of curiosity, Have you been watching the same games the rest of us have? If you have then you need to remove those rose colored glasses you're wearing and face reality. The only "good" passing games he has had were against the worst of defenses. Sure, he has good legs but not many QB's that rely mostly on their legs have won a super bowl. Look at Brady and Manning. How many SB wins do McNabb, Vick and Culpepper have?

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Are you picking on Black QBs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar