Quarterback Rankings

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans92790, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah I keep hearing Bortles is most compared to Jake Locker?! Have u been hearing that as we'll? I haven't watched much film on Bortles, probably the least out of the main 3 QBs but the size and the athletic ability I am assuming is what teams are looking at - prototypical size and what not

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The locker comparison was something I made after I initially watched him. It's been blowing up here for a couple days it seems. No real surprise to me.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Alright you ****ing conformists. For three months everyone has been trashing Bridgewater. Now he's everyone's consensus #1?

With that said here's my top five, BUT THESE ARE LIKE SIX WEEKS OLD. I stayed with Bridgewater the whole way.

QB
    1. Teddy Birdgewater
    2. Blake Bortles
    3. Derek Carr
    4. Jimmy Garoppolo
    5. Johnny Manziel

http://gotitans.com/threads/top-5-by-position.91303/

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I haven't really changed my stance on any of the QBs... I used to buy into the Bortles hype until I watched more of his highlights.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

@RapSheet: Sources: #LSU QB Zach Mettenberger's back was red-flagged by several teams prior to #NFLDraft. He has Spondylolysis, treated non-surgically

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I have also been with Bridgwater the whole time. If he's there at eleven, I hope we pull the trigger. I think he's a low floor QB prospect, a great pocket passer. I think he could be elite in this league.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Just give us somebody accurate..Please god!

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Bridgewater reminds me of Russell Wilson with his arm strength, accuracy, and sneaky athleticism; he is a guy that can make every throw from the pocket yet still scramble for 5-6 yards if if needed and I really like that he keeps his eyes down field looking for receivers even while he is on the move.

I actually had a dream last night that we traded down with the 49ers and picked up a 2nd and 3rd round pick and took Bridgewater at 30th overall.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude might fall hard. He was never on my radar, but I'm sure between that and the failed drug tests, not many have him on their boards anymore.

If for some reason we are stupid enough to neglect QB through the first 4-5 rounds, and he's still available I guess I would take a chance on him.

But he was so far down on my QB rankings to begin with that I would probably just remove him from the board altogether.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I did not trash him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar