Quarterback

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

well you can add these other teams to the list of screwed if your star qb go's down then:indianapolis,dallas ,new england,green bay,new orleons,houston cincinnatti,pittsburgh,san diego and denver.the 1st team especially would struggle to win 5 games if there tosspot #18 got nuked.:grrhee:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm talking about when they put him in the game right before the half... with some kind of idea that he had a great long ball or something... the blitz came... and like a turtle he just pulled his head into his shoulder pads and took the sack as time expired.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

i agree.i think we keep thinking about the collins who started last year and didn,t really know the offense to well.he looked good in pre season and seemed to get us points nearly every drive.i to wouldn't be that upset if he had to come in for a few games,theres a lot worse back ups in the nfl at the moment.just ask the falcons!:ha:

4. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Vince Young is the man, but we do need a Qb other than Kerry Collins to back him up.

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

That PM I sent you was sarcasm... I was trying to let this topic die-down because I thought you were going to have a heart attack over it, but you keep bringing my name up. If you honestly think Young is doing good or even decent... you either don't watch the games or your dumber than I thought.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A few things.

1. Check the time when I posted that, and then check when you sent the PM.

2. I am flattered you are concerned for my health.

3. For someone to keep doing something, they have to actually do it more than once. Which I have not continuously brought up your name.

4. For your PM to be sarcasm you actually have to have written words, not send a smilie and thats it.

5. I haven't mentioned Young's play this week.

6. Thanks for proving me right again. Gee I must be smarter than you thought, or you are simply gullible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar