Question About Parking Passes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanMatt, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMatt

TitanMatt Bleed Blue!!!

We have had PSL's since 2007 but have always bought our parking pass separate from a 3rd party. Do the titans not give a parking pass option to PSL owners?

We are in section 110, so we have to enter the stadium in the north entrance. Last year we had "C" lot, which was very nice. Directly on the east side of the stadium, with pretty easy ingress/egress using Shelby Road, but would sometimes be backed up.

Since we have to go in the north entrance, I am looking this year to get a G or M lot pass. They are the only two lots on the north side, and would be great since we have to go in that entrance. Does anyone else have experience with the G or M lot? What is the designated way to get into those lots from I24? Is it pretty organized and easy to get in/out?

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Parking passes got to suite and club seat holders. It is mandatory that they buy them and that is all there are.
    My wife has MS and I have been trying to get a handicapped space for years. They won't even put us on a waiting list.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Section 110, huh?

I'm in 111. ;)

... and I'm not sure that's true that parking passes go to suite and club seat holders only. Maybe that's how it works now. I've had these parking passes since '99... It's parking lot E.

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

That is what the ticket office and titansonline say.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

M is for media, overflow from Lot S from what I understand.

6. TitanMatt

TitanMatt Bleed Blue!!!

ok well i know i can get G bc i have found one. for a pretty good deal too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar