Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Question (Finny)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 13, 2012.

1. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    I notice fans for other teams come here to chat from time to time (usually to talk sh*t), but you can really get some good info from fellow fans like ourselves.

I want to ask some serious Ram fans about Finny, how he's looked on the new team, what they think of him after a season, if they like his style of play, etc...

Isn't this website like for a forum for all teams, and we are just under the Titans? Is there like a 'goRams.com' (probably with a different name, but you know what I mean)?

Also, assuming it the same 'mother website', will I get to use my screen name, or will I have to make a new account?

-----

Sidenote: when i logged on to youtube, this video came up on the home screen. you see his mom, DAMN, no wonder he's fiesty as ish lol

2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $70
    There is not a GoRams.com. You would have to go to one of their message boards, create an account and ask there.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,149
    I'm sure they love him. I remember he was making picks like crazy earlier in the year.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,147
    ClanRam, I check it now and then... Rams are my 'home team' and I get to go alot of games for free. Not a favorite team, but they're a team I normally pay attention too. Haven't watched more than 2 games of theres now that I have Sunday Ticket and haven't been to a game this year (besides Preseason, LOL).

AFC: Titans
    NFC: Redskins (Moms/Dads team)

Those are my 'teams', but if the Titans v Redskins play each other.. I root for the Titans. They're my #1 without a doubt.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    There's one other message board I sometimes use called gridironfans.com there you will find a great mix of all teams fans.

The guy that runs that site is a Titans fan so it's easy to talk to guys over there cause it's kind of like everyone knows in the back of their mind there's a Titans presence.

Thats the only non Titans site that's got a Titans-like feel.

I'm going to start a thread over there and see what the Rams fans say.