Question For Someone Who Watched The Tex/Titans Gm

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Oh no, he never dogs it from what I see on the field, but his out of game preparation plain stinks. Not just his workout attitude but apparently his studying of opponents too, oh well hopefully he can coast on his talent and be good.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Moss evidently is not even a shadow of what he used to be. He must have really lost his skill for the Pats to dump him, then for the Vikes to do the same a couple weeks later, with nothing in return. That doesn't happen to currently great players.

Yeah, he had a bad attitude, but if you had the Randy Moss of the past 10 years, you would have kept him.

There is a reason nobody else put in a bid for him. I don't think the entire problem was his attitude.

Man, whoever ordered those Moss jerseys must feel stupid.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

randy moss broke revis's hamstring a few weeks ago.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

What? He caught 23 TD receptions in his 10th season...

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, and he's gotten really old really fast since then. Even with Tom Brady throwing him passes this year he caught nine balls in four games.

The guy might be done.

7. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

If we had better coaching.

We would have seen a lot of Britt and Moss on the field at the same time.

Fisher's prehistoric coaching style will always hold this team back.

We need someone new.

Someone who would find a way to put our best players on the field all the time.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What has Randy Moss done since he's been here to warrant playing over Washington? Nothing. He's caught six balls and dropped two. Washington, on the other hand, has caught 17 balls for 261 yards and two TDs.

"But he's Randy Moss!" He is Randy Moss, but he isn't "Randy Moss" anymore. He's a tall, lanky receiver who lost his speed that doesn't like to go over the middle or block.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We can blame Rusty smith for a good part of that with the donut game.

How was Britt responsible for the 28 points we had against the Colts? He had 39 yards receiving and fumbled the ball away.

I get your point and when we have a QB starting who is not Rusty Smith with a healthy Kenny Britt we are a good offense.

Funny that we have averaged 30 points the last 2 games and people are concerned about the offense.

10. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

lol kinda hard to get catches when you are never targeted or on the field for like 15 out of every 60 plays.

This still does not explain how Gage was getting pt over moss. I still think Moss is more a threat than Gage .

Hell, We all know Fish plays favorites.

Look at Scaife he should have been sat down messing up that for sure TD.

Instead Fish sits him after he had one of better games of the season.

My guess it had more to do with his little interview about the locker room being devided not of his on the field play.

I can go on for days and give you examples of Fish playing favortes or just playing the wrong guys at the wrong time.

but i'm not

You keep on making excuses for Fisher his coaching staff and those six game losing streaks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar