Question: Why do Titans fans dislike McNair?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

I'm reading all these threads and it seems many fans really dislike McNair. I was wondering why this is. Other than he's not on the team anymore. I would like to hear some legit reasons to hate the guy.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont think anyone hates the guy, he just isnt what he used to be and now that he's not on the team anymore people finally see that.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

he is on the opposing team..do you cheer for them?

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I don't dislike him.

I'm as big a fan of him as I ever was.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

It kind of surprised me to read posts like "I didn't cheer for him while he was here, why should I start now" or "I'll boo when he comes on the field and cheer when hes carted off". I thought maybe I missed something while he was in Nashville all those years

6. I like Mcnair, but not as a Ratbird...

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I like McNair. But, not the Ravens.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not that many people "hate" him. We cheer for our team, and he's not on it. Some people are bitter, but that's their issue. I'm not cheering for him since he's playing against my team, but I'm not against him.

For the record, I think his best years are Far behind him. He got some gifts yesterday or he would have looked terrible.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I don't think people hate him. I do recall hearing many Titans fans cheer for him when he first walked on the field..

Most people just don't want him to win a superbowl ring with the ratbirds.

10. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I don't hate him but I dislike and will not cheer for anyone in a Ratbird uniform. What I CAN'T stand are the season ticket holders wearing a Titans fleece shirt and Titans hat who sits and cheers the entire game for the Ravens. Come on now, if you're going to cheer for the other team don't wear OUR teams gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar