Question: Why do Titans fans dislike McNair?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Not to debate the issue, but...

"McNair was never the sharpest knife in the drawer"
    "Bennett was never a ball-dropper"

Thunder, you won't get anyone in the sack talking like that..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not exactly the greatest pick up line going around.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Got any good sternum strengthening exercises for him? He came to camp in 2005 the lightest he had in years because it was the first time he wasn't recovering from a surgery or other injury issue during the offseason.

Nice. I'm done here.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mcnair a hot dog?

One of his best attributes is his humility. What am i reading here?

Steve mcnair is a near hall of fame QB who might have been an almost certain hall of famer had we drafted randy moss. Look what moss did for culpepper. With moss we probably win that super bowl against the rams and maybe one more. With moss we open up the offense sooner and mcnair's career stats would be better all around with maybe one or two more pro bowls.

As it was mcnair has a career with solid stats, running and passing, 5 playoff wins, a super appearence and 2 pro bowls. Pretty solid. I just don't see any reason to bash him. And why in the hell would he want to play for this compost of a team? The guy comes out looking like a genius leaving crap, for a team that will make the playoffs. Remember we were 4-12 last year with steve. I harbor know bitterness to him at all.

5. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

Well done sir, standing against the "tide" of opinion.
    I like it.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

know bitterness eh?

7. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Spelling police?

Nice points RollTide!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no... like Bo knows... it's kinda a joke.

RollTide... it's like this... bitterness is kinda his calling card...

yeah, they were good points but keep in mind that RollTide was the first to don the Ravens underoos... I no longer have an axe to grind with #9.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar