Questions for the media

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Each year, I send a few questions to the media for an e-mail interview. I wanted to open that up here and see if I could get some suggestions.

Stuff like:

"After Haynesworth, which UFA on the Titans roster do you think is the next priority to keep and why?"

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

TO what extent does LaBoy's concussion history impact the chances of him staying a Titan?

After Loper's performance in the San Diego game, is there any chance the Titans move him inside permanently?

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Even though he has been injured, has Jacob Ford shown any ability to put on weight?

How has Leroy Harris progressed? Barring retirements and losses to free agency, could he be in contention for a starting role at either guard or center in '08?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

with schwartz not under contract and gregg williams available, why didn't the titans make the switch?

5. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

where will the titans get a impact wide out, in a trade, free agent or the draft?

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Is PacMan Jones cut, traded (and if so who to), or do the Titans keep him?

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I like the Bill Polian method of managing the cap.Spend the money on offense & a few core defensive players.The D is maintained with guys who aren't necessarily top tier draft picks but players who suit the system.

Our D seems to live or die by the line or to be more particular the interior line.If we solidify that core can the Titans successfully plug other players in behind them & manage the cap that way? If not how will we avoid another short window of success followed by cap hell?

8. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

It is quite apparent that we do not have a true #1 wide receiver on the roster. Will we look towards free agency to bring in a vet?

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Ask about Young. Haven't heard much about him since our exit out of the playoffs, with the exception of him going back to school. I hope he finds a better state of mind this offseason. I'd also like to know how much contact he's had with Heimerdinger, and what their initial relationship is like, assuming their is one.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

All good questions. I'll start compiling them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar